SEND YOUR CV
FIELDS MARKED WITH * ARE MANDATORY
We are looking for a department head for the mechanical processing area. The resource will take care of& agrave; the management of about 15 units; workers and relating to the production manager will manage& agrave; production planning and optimization of production processes.
- Check the status of the work in progress, the level of use of the machines and the production times;
- Check the status of quality; of the processes and products and, therefore, of the relative settings of the processing cycles, analyzing the results produced by the control tools of the plant, positioning of the tools.
- Evaluate and establish solutions to critical issues; of the processes with respect to the required technical-functional requirements, detected by the shift managers and operators
- Set up machining cycles for new components, collaborating with the design in the identification and testing of the appropriate tools and settings;
- Establish the distribution of tasks and priorities; of action to its direct collaborators;
- Evaluate the results achieved and the skills acquired by the managers of direct collaboration, proposing and recommending training, organizational and incentive actions consistent with the evaluation
- Assign objectives and targets to be achieved to its direct collaborators
- Identify training needs by establishing support and improvement interventions to be proposed for approval by the Plant Manager
È required consolidated experience in mechanical workshops, even small ones, consolidated knowledge of the chip removal process, preferable knowledge of the Fanuk programming language. Knowledge of principles and techniques of gear processing. Basic elements of ISO 9001 tools; ISO 14001.
The profile is completed by the capacity profile; of priorità management, problem solving and leadership.